Now that I’m up in Boston working for Swype I tend to have less time for blogging and side projects, so I’ve put things off a bit. I’ll probably get back into blogging more once I’m more settled in.
After putting it off for far too long, I’ve finally managed to update ParseTreeApplication with some improvements (some of which were requested!):
- source code (and javadoc) included in the jar
- can draw lines to the bottom level of the tree now in the settings menu
- it’s just a jar download now, which you can run
- better UI for entering/editing parse trees
- can now save as SVG (thanks to Apache Batik)